A perfect day of sunshine on this Sunday with temperatures hovering in the high 70s today. I didn't get outside as much as I would have liked but spent time getting things done indoors. While part of me wants to just leave all the stuff that needs to get done here and go play outside, the other part of me is reminding me that we are laying the groundwork right now. The less catch-up I have to do, the more freedom I will have to go our and just have fun. But don't worry, I did make it to Mass and then to a get-together with friends - so some fun was had today after all.
Steps = 2536 (rocket the pedometer under a dress, yeah!) Daily average for the week = 3159
Emails in my inbox 12,207 (down 249)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment