Until Finals Week that is. I'm finding myself in that place I am every quarter about this time, when I realize that an entire quarter has gone by and somehow I missed it, since it flashed by so quick. A couple of days ago I added back onto my ring of anatomy flash cards all the muscles I've learned so I could start reviewing for the final....it was amazing how thick that stack was! When I stop to think about how much information I've crammed into my head in the last 8 weeks it's mind-boggling. I've also learned though, what a difference it makes when you're learning information that you love and it 100% relevant to your future career - learning really takes on a whole new dimension at that point.
Oh and the brined turkey was beyond delicious, I've never had such moist turkey! If anyone is curious about the recipe, it's by Alton Brown (host of "Good Eats" and "Iron Chef America", here's a link...
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_8389,00.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment