Well, I've finally gone and done it, I've joined the Blogosphere by adding one of my own. As those of you who keep in contact with me know, I'm a busy girl! Between grad school and all it's requisite studying, commuting back and forth and staying involved in the high school youth ministry at my parish, it's tough to find time to stay in touch with all those I care about, friends and family alike. So taking a cue from other friends who have started blogs to keep everyone aware of what they're up to, I thought I'd try it myself. This way every conversation won't start with..."so what have you been up to lately??". Now, as those of you who know me also know, my world is definitely formed by good intentions....this is one of them, so I really will try to post often and keep things updated! So welcome to my little blog of updates and random musings, I hope you'll find it entertaining.
Oh, and a note on the title...my faith is something that's very important to me and I wanted my blog to reflect that. Life is definitely a journey, and as the verse from Matthew points out, there's a lot on the way that tries to pull us off the right path, whether it's temptation, busyness, apathy...you name it. The important thing is to keep pushing forward and trying to keep our focus on the right spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment