You know that nice week called "Dead Week" they have in undergrad...the one where they don't give tests and you have lots of study time for finals? Well that's a distant memory. I'm currently in Dead Week and have just had my first test out of three, and turned in the reflection questions I did for the book we read in seminar. Oh and I have two papers due this week too. And then next week is finals...5 of those, can't wait! So forgive me if I've seemed to retreat even farther under my rock then usual, I'm just looking toward three weeks of Holiday fun over Christmas break :)
But something else is beginning right now which merits mention...we are now in the first week of Advent. More than punch out calenders with treats inside, this is a special time in the church year to prepare ourselves for the coming of Christ at Christmas. I'm going to try to be consistent with praying with an Advent wreath this year, hopefully I'll stick with it despite the busyness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment