I was tagged...twice! By Cheri and Val
So the rules say I get to write down seven things that I love then pass this on to seven more friends, here we go!
1. Working in youth ministry, there is nothing more incredible then giving a talk/teaching, or watching during Adoration and seeing the look on a teen's face when they really, truly "get it", then watching their lives transform.
2. The moment after a killer hike when you reach the top and look out and over the edge and realize you're capable of a lot more than you think
3. Music - singing along, praying through it and with it, playing it...it has an a way to move something inside you like nothing else
4. Making things out of yarn! Mostly knitting and crocheting, but it's so cool to see how with a few loops and a little time, a long string of yarn can be transformed into something functional and beautiful
5. Sunrises and sunsets and the way they paint the sky
6. The Mass, the more you learn and understand about what's happening, the more powerful it becomes.
7. Studying the human body, or any biology. It amazes me that so many scientists are atheists because the more I learn about our bodies or the world around us, the more I'm amazed by God's creative power!
Okay, now your turn...I tag: Sabrina, Debbie, Lara, Erin, Onica...I think everyone else has already been tagged :) - Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment