Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tag...I'm it

Tagged by Val

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Spending three weeks with my grandparents and aunt here to visit
2. Graduation! (In a year :) )
3. Being a wife and mother someday
4. Actually being able to see patients and get paid for it
5. Finishing the crocheted tank top I'm almost done with
6. Summer break
7. Finally getting our young adults group up and running
8. Our Girls Retreat this August


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Learned to listen to lungs and breath sounds through a stethoscope
2. Picked up my family from the airport
3. Enjoyed an amazing meal surrounded by family and love
4. Ate lunch looking out at the water (I love going to school in Seattle)
5. Power cleaned my bathroom
6. Reviewed a case study for a class assignment
7. Realized I have great lung capacity for my age (thanks to playing the flute for all those years)
8. Went to bed too late


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be done with school and see patients
2. Use a planner consistently so I stop double booking myself
3. Force myself to set aside time for prayer every day
4. Also force myself to read a little Scripture every day
5. Visit Mexico again and spend quality time with my family
6. Go hiking or letterboxing every weekend
7. Be better about keeping up with friends
8. Travel more often


8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Office
2. Ugly Betty (though not this past season)
3. Lost
4. Bizarre Foods
5. No Reservations
6. Psych (on and off)
7. The Today Show (if I'm still at home)
8. Heroes (on DVD)

I tag... Deb and Lara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Office rocks...

Like your lists ;-)

Val said...

Oh yeah!! I forgot to put Bizarre Foods and No Reservations on my shows. I love those shows! I used to watch them over and over until our cable was taken away....