Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Time flies!

I just noticed my last post is four days shy of being a month old...time to get back into the swing of things (and take a break from studying neuro).

This week is notable for two reasons:
1 - I have officially passed the halfway point of my second quarter of PT school! This quarter has absolutely flown by, helped in large part by not having two or more tests every single week. My classes are interesting, and I love what I'm learning! I do have a big neuro midterm tomorrow that I'm currently studying for so any thoughts/prayers you could spare around 12:30 would be much appreciated ;)

2 - We are in the first full week of Lent! Hard to believe, since Lent fell so early this year...I feel like we just got done with Christmas. This a time for reflection, prayer, fasting,almsgiving...a time to journey into the desert with Christ and get our own faith journeys on track as we await the death and resurrection celebrated at Eastertime. I am hoping to focus on my prayer life which always seems to need an uplifting, especially when the busyness of life and school and even ministry get in the way.

School work calls back (alas!) but if you're in the mood for some more blogging fun, a good friend of mine just joined the blogosphere, check out Fact, Faith and Feeling on my list of friends' blogs!

No comments: