Thursday, November 27, 2008
Another You Tube Gem
While I have seen all the Star Wars movies, and did enjoy them, I am not what you would call a Star Wars fanatic. However, I am extremely familiar with the epic music of John Williams. What's that? You don't think you are? You might be surprised...have you ever seen Superman? Jaws? E.T.? Indiana Jones? Schindler's List? Jurassic Park? Harry Potter? NBC Nightly News or Meet the Press? Okay, I could keep going, but I'll stop. Anyway, John Williams is one of the most prolific movie composers out there. I was a band kid all the way through high school and I truly believe it is a band rite of passage to play at least one (emphasis on at least) John Williams movie medley at some point in your musical career. I think I've played about three. The other day I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts, The Daily Breakfast with Fr. Roderick, and he played the audio of this YouTube video. Check it out if you want a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Genius and hilarity!
Post a Comment